I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, January 18, 2010

PLEASE HELP US OUT

Hi Everyone!

Well Kevin and I have done a crazy thing! We entered into a wedding in a week! This is a contest in which you win a wedding that is entirely paid for by a Colorado radio station, News Channel 5 and a local businesses. We are so lucky to have been chosen as one of the top 5 contestants and now we need your help! If you go to http://www.kissfmcolorado.com/pages/weddinginaweek.html and vote at http://www.bigcountry979.com/pages/wedding_in_a_week.html you can vote for us and see a piece of my essay that I wrote. We are couple # 1. We feel so blessed to have you all in our lives and to be given an opprotunity to get married a little sooner. Please know if we win this we will be getting married on Friday January 29th. I hope that we can do this and plan an evening wedding so you all can attend.
Thank you so much for your love, support and vote!
Love and Hugs,
Jenn and Kevin
P.S. You can send this too your friends and family too - any votes help!

No comments:

Post a Comment