I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nebraska, Classroom, Teaching and Parties

I can't believe that we are back in the season where our life seems to go so fast that it takes my breath away somedays. This last week Jessie and I spent time with Teresa, Brian and their sweet girl (which I will post pictures of as soon as I steal them from Jessie). We also went wedding dress shopping, saw Codi get married to Dale (pictures are forthcoming) and now it is back to my disaster of a classroom which looks like bulletin boarder expoloded in it and lesson plans. It seems that summer is never long enough and I worry that I didn't get enough done with the wedding to be less stressed this year as I push teaching to the forefront and wedding the the back. However I have to admit the dorkyness in me is very excited to be setting up my classroom and praying for those kids who I get to teach in less than a month! I hope everyone is enjoying the last bit of summer. This weekend is Kev and I's engagement party so that the bridal party can get to know each other so I will post later pictures of this fun event!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenn! I saw your that you looked at my blog, and I am glad you found it, and that I found yours! Congrats again on the engagement...you are looking beautiful! I am excited to be able to see how you are doing through this! Take care!

    ReplyDelete